- Students should log into their Google Classrooms and check-in by 3:00 pm daily to be counted as “present”. You must log into each of your classes and complete the Google Classroom assignment to be counted as “present”. Attendance will be taken daily.
- Teachers will be available from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM to answer emails, Google Classroom questions, etc… Two grades per week will be given in PowerSchool.
- Repeat daily, until further notice.
- That’s it. It’s simple.
* For now, students should only access their SEM teacher Google Classrooms. Information regarding their elective classes is forthcoming.
Access Codes for Google ClassroomsGoogle-Classroom-Codes-03242020
- Yes, teachers will collect and grade/post 2 grades per week/student/content.
- Yes, student attendance will be documented. It’s important they log into their Google Classroom DAILY and complete the daily task.
- ASP. Mr. Jaramillo will offer virtual office hours for students and families to receive assistance in the next steps of the college process. He will continue to be available for help with financial aid verification, interpreting financial aid letters, and enrollment / housing deposits and waivers. Mr. Jaramillo will continue to share scholarship opportunities, virtual visit opportunities, and other information that comes through from the colleges. We will send out a link in the next few days.
- Please see FAQ for STAAR Cancellation.
- Information About Meal Service During Dallas ISD Closure