Attendance for Credit is invitation only from Mr. Gonzalez for those who have multiple absences & are in jeopardy of being denied credit.
18 May 2019
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Bring AFC Paperwork
Dr. Mays & Ms. Alexander (HSHP)
Mr. Dionicio Gonzalez (JBS Law)
Mr. Jose Gonzalez (SEM)
Mr. Satarino & Ms. Alfaro (TAG)
Mr. Miles & Mr. Wade (SBM)
Frau Duncan & Sr. Henderson (ESSM)
April 24 – Panoramic Photo at 11am
April 25 – Pick up cap/gowns *during lunch*
May 1 – Signing Day/Field Day
May 17 – Senior Prom at Sheraton Dallas
* Note the change in the dates below
Senior Week Events:
- Regular dress code applies, no shorts except for Tuesday’s picnic.
- On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday be at school by 9:30AM
- Don’t miss the bus. Attendance will be taken.
- Friday, arrive at Campisis by 12:00PM
May 20 – Dallas Zoo / 10:00AM – 2:00PM
May 21 – Senior Picnic at Southern Cross
✓ Locker Clean Out, PM
May 22 – Dallas Museum of Art / 10:00AM – 2:00 PM
✓ Award Ceremony, 6:00 PM, Commons
May 23 – Heritage Village / 10:00AM – 2:00PM
✓ Senior Meeting / 2:00 PM mandatory
May 24 – Senior Lunch
Parent volunteers are needed for these senior week events.
Please contact Mrs. Martinez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Palacios (email@example.com) for more information.
May 28 – The Majestic Theater
Activity buses this week (MONDAY to WEDNESDAY only)
“To build students with the knowledge, skills, character, and love of learning to be globally competitive in STEM fields.”
Overview of the next 5 years:
- Build multi-disciplinary fluency: reading & writing
- Enhance our student engineering experience
- Build upon our globally recognized and competitive math and science programs